1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together…..etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that… etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let’s see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. your song and/or the first song you danced to at your wedding: share a music video or lyrics if you can!
12. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
13. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? 😉 haha…jk.
14. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
15. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
16. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
17. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them 🙂 and any other thoughts.
As for the caterer, that was the easiest decision of all. Remember how Matt proposed to me at the Leatherby’s in Salt Lake (our favorite place to eat of all time)? Well, we just knew we had to get Leatherby’s on board at our wedding if at all possible. And besides, it was just too perfect to pass up: an afternoon May reception? You’ve just to have a little ice cream. You’ve GOT to.
All of you who were there to enjoy the sweet perfection that is Leatherby’s old-fashioned ice cream, now is the time to thank us 🙂 . Everyone loved it, as far as we knew.
Another fun wedding-planning outing was the trip to go see the guy in charge of the Leatherby’s catering. They let us sample ANY flavor we wanted…and multiple times, too! (We may or may not have taken advantage of that fact). Here were the chosen six flavors: